||Constitution Party (formerly US Taxpayers Party)
||Feb. 3, 1941, in Boston, MA
||Wife - Margaret (Peggy), married 1964
6 Children, age 10 to 31 - Douglas, Amanda, Bradford, Jennifer, Alexandra, Samuel.
They reside in Vienna, VA
||Christian, with Jewish heritage
||ConstitutionParty.org, Party web site
||ConstitutionParty.org, Party Platform
- AB, Harvard College, 1962
- Boston Latin School, 1958.
- Chairman, The Conservative Caucus Inc., 1974- present
- President of Policy Analysis, Inc., which publishes the bimonthly Issues and Strategy Bulletin
- Executive Director, President's Council on Youth Opportunity, 1970
- Chairman, "Opportunities, Unlimited", 1966-1968
- President, Republican City Committee of Boston, 1964-1968
- Special Assistant to Congressman Laurence Curtis, 1962.
- Authored Next Four Years : A Vision of Victory, 1992.
- Authored Moscow's Challenge to U.S. Vital Interests in Southern Africa, 1987.
- Authored The New Right at Harvard , 1983.
- Won Nomination of US Taxpayers Party at National Convention, 1999
- Candidate, US President, 1992 and 1996
- Left the Republican Party in 1974
- Director of the US Office of Economic Opportunity under President Nixon
- GOP precinct worker, election warden, campaign manager, congressional aide, Assistant Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
(click a book cover for a review or other books about Third Parties from Amazon.com)
Or click here for the "Duty Is Ours" home page)