New Energy for Alaska
Palin-Parnell gubernatorial race campaign booklet, November 2006
This campaign booklet was written by Sarah Palin for her 2006 gubernatorial bid.
Her co-author, Sean Parnell, is now Alaska's Lieutenant Governor.
Click here for 25 full quotes from Sarah Palin in the book Palin-Parnell campaign booklet: New Energy for Alaska.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Budget & Economy|
Firm believer in free market capitalism.
Value our cultural diversity.
Governor must act as effective CEO on behalf of Alaskans.
Encourage small business growth by reducing business taxes.
Strong public safety presence, via police, courts & prisons.
Supports $20 million needs-based aid for U. Alaska.
Forward-fund K-12 schools to allow better planning.
Supports charter schools, home schools, & other alternatives.
Target early education programs to at-risk groups.
Alignment between parents, teachers, schools, & business.
Faith-based materials ok in homeschooling.
ABC method: back to basics, plus patriotism & ethics.
Supports parental choice for what is best for their children.
Energy & Oil|
Chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.
Pursue gasline plan that is best for ALL Alaskans.
Fish platform: “Resource First” philosophy.
Rail provides critical link for business development.
More affordable health care via competition.
Let military personnel know how much we support them.
Leverage job-training dollars thru voc-tech curriculum.
Focus Workforce Investment Board on vocational careers.
Home-based assistance more cost-effective than institutions.
Supports $130M in research investment in U. Alaska.
Efficient transportation system is vital to our economy.
Alaska needs a state funded highway program.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Sarah Palin
The above quotations are from New Energy for Alaska
Palin-Parnell gubernatorial race campaign booklet, November 2006.
Gov. Sarah Palin's documents & debates:
- Palin vs. Michele Bachmann On the Issues, by Jesse Gordon, Jan. 2012
- The Rogue, by Joe McGinnis, Oct. 2011
- America By Heart, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 23, 2010
- Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 17, 2009
- The Faith & Values of Sarah Palin, by Stephen Mansfield, Oct, 2010
- V.P. debate, Washington U. in St. Louis, Oct. 2, 2008
- Wasilla resident's view: Palin's mayoral constituent
- Sean Hannity interview: on Fox News "Hannity & Colmes", Sept. 2008
- Katie Couric interview: on CBS News, Sept. 2008
- Republican Convention, Sep. 2-4, 2008
- Gubernatorial documents
: Palin's resolutions and proclamations
- New Energy for Alaska, 2006 campaign booklet
- Debate against Gov. Tony Knowles
, 2006 general election
- 2006 Candidate Profiles, in Anchorage Daily News