The Good Fight: Declare Your Independence and Close the Democracy Gap, by Ralph Nader
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 11 full quotes from Ralph Nader in the book The Good Fight, by Ralph Nader.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Economic powers control our lives and our elections.
Capitalism can lead to fascism.
Corporations should not legally be counted as individuals.
Giant corporations roam the Earth making people into serfs.
Rehabilitation, not incarceration.
Families & Children|
Corporations are commercializing the world of the child.
Corporate activity destroys the third world.
Democracy gap: people must claim power, or the greedy will.
Giving information to people overcomes propaganda.
Change requires a critical mass of the involved.
Principles & Values|
Bush is turning the U.S. into a police state.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ralph Nader
The above quotations are from The Good Fight: Declare Your Independence and Close the Democracy Gap, by Ralph Nader.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Seventeen Traditions, by Ralph Nader
- The Good Fight: Declare Your Independence and Close the Democracy Gap, by Ralph Nader
- Nader: Crusader, Spoiler, Icon, by Justin Martin
- Crashing the Party: How to Tell the Truth and Still Run for President, by Ralph Nader
- The Avocado Declaration, by Peter Miguel Camejo
- The Concord Principles, by Ralph Nader
- Cutting Corporate Welfare, by Ralph Nader
- Buchanan debates Nader
- In the Public Interest columns, by Ralph Nader