Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Common Sense Government: Works Better and Costs Less, by Al Gore
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 9 full quotes from Al Gore in the book Common Sense Government.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Top-down reform fails; ReGo asks the people involved.
Common sense government: focus on results & customers.
Reinvention is an ongoing process that’s never finished.
We distrust our government; but want it in emergencies.
Big Government comes from Congress; agencies; & lawyers.
ReGo: “Working better and costing less”.
ReGo: downsize; streamline; restructure; & privatize.
Congressional inaction results in unnecessary programs.
ReGo: more measurement; accountability; & competition.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Al Gore
The above quotations are from Common Sense Government: Works Better and Costs Less, by Al Gore.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Al Gore's main page
- Tipper Gore
- Bill Clinton
Books by Al Gore:
- Earth in the Balance, by Al Gore
- Inventing Al Gore, by Bill Turque
- Common Sense Government, by Al Gore
- Medicare at a Crossroads, Gore's Health Care Plan
- Gore's 191-page Economic Plan
Debates with George W. Bush (presidential race, 2000):
- Presidential debate, Boston Mass.
- Presidential debate, Washington U., St. Louis MO
- Presidential debate, Wake Forest U., Winston-Salem NC
- NACHRI Survey: Iowa Children's Hospital issues
Debates with Bill Bradley (Democratic primary, 1999-2000):
- Primary Debate at Dartmouth University
- Democrat Debate in Des Moines, Iowa
- Democrat Debate at UNH-Durham
- Democrat Debate in the Apollo Theater in Harlem
- Democrat Debate in Johnston Iowa
- Democrat debate in Los Angeles, California
- Democrat Debate in Manchester, NH
- Democrat Debate in Nashua NH