Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2023 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2023 KY Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andy Beshear (5) Kentucky Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Daniel Cameron (21) Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Kelly Craft (13) Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Mike Harmon (12) Kentucky Republican candidate for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Kentucky 2023 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Spectrum News-1, "Cameron touts income tax cuts, Medicaid work rules for some able-bodied adults in his economic pitch," by Aaron Dickens, Aug. 30, 2023, (Link)
- WIKI Radio 95.3 FM, "Ky Attorney General Urges Supreme Court to Protect Veterans' Benefits," by Josh Myers, August 25, 2023, (Link)
- Louisville Public Media, "Daniel Cameron unveils education plan, hones in on COVID-19 'learning loss'," by Sylvia Goodman, August 15, 2023, (Link)
- The Center Square, "Cameron blasts Biden administration over fentanyl, drug policies," by Steve Bittenbender, Aug 1, 2023, (Link)
- American Independent, "GOP Kentucky governor nominee Cameron chooses author of voter ID law as running mate," by Josh Israel, July 27, 2023, (Link)
- The Sentinel Echo, "Republicans rally at Lincoln Dinner," by Nita Johnson, March 23, 2023, (Link)
- WHAS, "Kelly Craft visits Louisville in latest campaign stop," March 2, 2023, (Link)
- The News-Enterprise, "Craft returns to E'town for another round of stumping," by Gina Clear, Feb 18, 2023, (Link)
- LEX18, "Kelly Craft officially launches campaign for Kentucky governor," by Karolina Buczek, Sep 14, 2022, (Link)
- Bowling Green Daily News, "Craft vows to 'restore the Kentucky promise' in Glasgow kickstart," by Sarah Michels, Sep 14, 2022, (Link)
- WLKY, "'The time for patriotism': Gov. Beshear gives message on unity as Russia attacks Ukraine," Feb 24, 2022, (Link)
- WNKY, "Beshear signs bills in support of Kentucky military service members, families," May 18, 2022, (Link)
- WKYU Louisville Public Media, "Beshear added to list of U.S. officials sanctioned by Russia," by Ryland Barton, February 11, 2023, (Link)
- The Jessamine Journal (Kentucky Today), "Cameron, 20 other AGs support military service members' religious rights issue," October 4, 2022, (Link)
- WKYU, "With Kelly Craft's entry, the GOP primary for Kentucky governor gets complicated," by Divya Karthikeyan, September 9, 2022
- WPSD, "Trump ambassador Kelly Craft joins Kentucky governor's race," Sep 7, 2022
- Associated Press on am1460theanswer.com, "Kentucky candidates struggle when describing 2020 election," by Bruce Schreiner, Aug 7, 2022, (Link)
- Spectrum News, "AG Cameron joins group challenge to USDA rule protecting LGBTQ kids," by Joe Ragusa, Jul. 27, 2022
- Spectrum News, "Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron arguing federal government overreaching on vaccine, ARPA tax mandates," by Sam Knef, Jul. 21, 2022
- The Tennessee Star, "Over 50 Kentucky Law Enforcement Officials Endorse Attorney General Daniel Cameron for Governor," by Aaron Gulbransen, July 14, 2022
- Newsmax, "Kentucky AG to Newsmax: Judges Focused on Policy, Not Abortion Law," by Sandy Fitzgerald, 14 July 2022
- The Center Square, "Kentucky GOP officials question S&P's use of ESG on state's credit score," by Steve Bittenbender, Jun 30, 2022, (Link)
- Kentucky Fried Politics, "KY Politicians React to Supreme Court Overturn of Roe V. Wade," by Nick Storm, June 24, 2022, (Link)
- Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America press release, "Cameron Can Defeat Democrat Gov. Beshear, an Extremist Who Regularly Blocks Life-Saving Legislation," June 22, 2022
- WYMT, "AG Daniel Cameron files lawsuit against Biden Administration's termination of immigration policy," by Ethan Sirles, Apr. 14, 2022
- The Lane Report, "Op-Ed: Biden's energy policies harming Kentucky families," by Daniel Cameron, February 22, 2022
- LEX18, "Former UN Ambassador Kelly Craft says she's 'leaning heavily' towards running for governor," by Nancy Cox, Feb 10, 2022
- 953 WIKI, "Attorney General Cameron Joins 16-State Coalition Urging Department of State to Fight Fentanyl," January 17, 2022, (Link)
- Louisville Courier Journal, "Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron says he doesn't believe U.S. is systemically racist," by Morgan Watkins, April 26, 2021
- The Asahi Shimbun, "INTERVIEW/ Kelly Craft: 'Time will tell' if she proved Trump wrong at U.N.," by Stephanie Fillion and Gakushi Fujiwara, April 13, 2021, (Link)
- Townhall.com blog, "This Kentucky Pro-Gun Bill Will Keep Kids Safer," by Ellie Bufkin, Feb 24, 2020
- Newsweek," U.S. Ambassador to Canada Mocked for Climate Change Stance--Again," by Kashmira Gander, 12/7/18
- Louisville Courier-Journal, "Auditor: Kentucky taxpayers ripped off as price on Beshear project leaps," by Alfred Miller, 9/27/18
- Bowling Green Daily News, "Sex ed: Parents can be key, but teachers play an important role," by Jenna Mink, May 13, 2012
- TOWLEROAD.com, "Kentucky Lawmaker Stalls Anti-Bullying Bill With Amendment That Would Protect 'Christian' Bullies," by Andy Towle, March 2, 2011, (Link)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Daniel Cameron: An advocate for the unborn, defends Kentucky's pro-life laws.
Daniel Cameron: Endorsed by Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America.
Kelly Craft: Abortion is not healthcare, not safe in any circumstance.
Mike Harmon: In legislature was a proud member of the pro-life caucus.
Budget & Economy|
Daniel Cameron: Fighting radical ESG movement against fossil fuel industry.
Daniel Cameron: Will propose budgets towards eliminating state income tax.
Daniel Cameron: Sued over USDA school lunch rule protecting LGBTQ kids.
Daniel Cameron: I don't believe this country is systemically racist.
Kelly Craft: Commits to fight criminalization of same-sex relationships.
Mike Harmon: Amend anti-bullying bill to allow criticism of homosexuality.
Daniel Cameron: Can't appease anti-police movement sweeping this nation.
Kelly Craft: Will crack down on crime and never defund the police.
Mike Harmon: Put violation of drug distribution laws on par with murder.
Daniel Cameron: Reached settlement with drug companies over opioid crisis.
Kelly Craft: Not one family hasn't felt pain of someone with addiction.
Mike Harmon: Focus on increasing faith based treatments for addiction.
Mike Harmon: Sponsored bill for parental notification of sex education.
Daniel Cameron: No grants for Critical Race Theory or 1619 Project .
Kelly Craft: Empower parents to decide about their children's education.
Daniel Cameron: Supported unconstitutional plan for funding private schools.
Energy & Oil|
Daniel Cameron: Opposes Biden elevating "green" priorities, attacking coal.
Kelly Craft: Climate change: "I respect both sides of the science".
Daniel Cameron: Reducing fossil fuel production would cause state to suffer.
Kelly Craft: I will not allow the premature closure of coal plants.
Mike Harmon: Reducing fossil fuel production would cause state to suffer.
Andy Beshear: Now is the time for patriotism, united against Russia.
Daniel Cameron: Take a tougher stance with China and Mexico on fentanyl.
Daniel Cameron: Apply pressure on China to stop fentanyl related exports.
Kelly Craft: Worked on replacing NAFTA with new trade deal.
Kelly Craft: Government shouldn't get in the way of our success.
Mike Harmon: Some key controls taken off in 2020 election.
Daniel Cameron: Opposed bill expanding voting rights protections.
Andy Beshear: Signed law requiring school police officers to carry guns.
Mike Harmon: Allow concealed guns on campus, in cars on school property.
Mike Harmon: Opposes mandatory Human papillomavirus vaccines for girls.
Andy Beshear: Expand the Military Family Assistance Trust Fund.
Daniel Cameron: Religious right for airmen to be exempt from COVID vaccine.
Daniel Cameron: Joined bipartisan suit to protect veterans' benefits.
Daniel Cameron: Ending border restriction will surge illegal immigration.
Kelly Craft: Beshear and Biden have turned Kentucky into a border state.
Mike Harmon: We must publicly compel the President to control our borders.
Principles & Values|
Daniel Cameron: Endorsed by Trump; pledges to put Kentuckians FIRST.
Daniel Cameron: Advocate for unborn through church pregnancy centers.
Kelly Craft: Former ambassador to Canada and the United Nations.
Kelly Craft: A Christian with deep faith in God, prays EVERY day.
Andy Beshear: Learned the values of family, faith, and public service.
Kelly Craft: Put American first by demanding transparency from UN.
Mike Harmon: I seek His guidance both personally and politically.
Daniel Cameron: Sued to allow federal aid to be used for state tax reduction.
Mike Harmon: Kentucky taxpayers misled on statewide internet costs.
War & Peace|
Andy Beshear: Criticized Ukraine invasion; sanctioned by Russia.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Andy Beshear Kentucky Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Daniel Cameron Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Kelly Craft Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Mike Harmon Kentucky Republican candidate for Governor
The above quotations are from 2023 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Next election 2023; contenders:
KY 2023 Gubernatorial debate:
Incumbent Andy Beshear(D)
vs.Kentucky State Auditor Mike Harmon(R)
vs.Former Gov. Matt Bevin(? R)
vs. Kentucky attorney general Daniel Cameron (R)
vs.State Rep. Savannah Maddox (R)
vs. Kentucky Commissioner of Agriculture Ryan Quarles (R)
Past gubernatorial races:
2019 Kentucky gubernatorial debate:
Former gubernatorial races:
2015 Kentucky Gubernatorial debates:
Matt Bevin (R)
Jack Conway (D)
Former Louisville Councilman Hal Heiner (R)