Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 New Hampshire Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 NH Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andru Volinsky (5) New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
- Chris Sununu (3) New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- Dan Feltes (7) New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire 2020 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- The North Andover Eagle-Tribune, "Feltes stumps in Salem," by Madeline Hughes, Mar 10, 2020
- The Laconia Daily Sun, "Feltes brings Democratic governor campaign to Laconia," by Rick Green, Feb 27, 2020
- Washington Times, "New Hampshire considers importing Canadian drugs," by Holly Ramer, January 21, 2020
- New Hampshire Union Leader, "Charter school grant again rejected," by Kevin Landrigan, Jan 10, 2020
- Concord Monitor, "Feltes will lead on clean energy, climate issues," by Melissa E. Birchard, 1/9/2020
- Portsmouth Herald, "Why I'm running for governor," by Dan Feltes, Oct 26, 2019
- Nashua Telegraph, "Feltes announces gubernatorial run," by Adam Urquhart, Sep 4, 2019
- WMUR Manchester TV-9, "Promising to put working-class families first," by John DiStaso and Adam Sexton, 9/3/2019
- Manchester Union Leader, "Death penalty repealed; NH Senate votes to override veto," by Dave Solomon, May 30, 2019
- Nashua Telegraph, "Democrats want lower property taxes, higher business taxes," by Adam Urquhart, Jan. 3, 2019
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chris Sununu: Supports capital punishment, to support crime victims.
Dan Feltes: Support existing charter schools, not fund new ones.
Andru Volinsky: Won case that state-funded public education is a right.
Andru Volinsky: Shameful that schools may lack science teachers.
Energy & Oil|
Dan Feltes: Committed to cut pollution while protecting our pocketbooks.
Andru Volinsky: Making schools efficient would create jobs & save energy.
Andru Volinsky: Grave mistake to build new fossil fuel infrastructure.
Families & Children|
Dan Feltes: Public-private partnership for paid family and medical leave.
Dan Feltes: Hire more DCYF caseworkers for family services.
Chris Sununu: Congress should pass USMCA trade deal.
Chris Sununu: Import Canadian prescription drugs.
Dan Feltes: Import Canadian prescription drugs.
Andru Volinsky: We need to create statewide health care infrastructure.
Dan Feltes: Property tax relief for working families.
Dan Feltes: Provide tax relief for working families, not corporations.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Andru Volinsky New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
- Chris Sununu New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- Dan Feltes New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
The above quotations are from 2020 New Hampshire Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2018-21 Governors' book excerpts:
- Can't Is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley (R,SC)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- The Opposite of Woe, by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D,CO)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Romney: An Inside Look, about Gov. Mitt Romney (R,MA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Unintimidated, by Governor Scott Walker (R,WI)
- What A Party!, by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- 2020 Senatorial debates: