Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Montana Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 MT Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Steve Daines (1) Republican Senate challenger Montana
- Wilmot Collins (9) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Montana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Montana 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Sand Mountain Reporter, "In Montana, A Liberian Refugee Mounts a U.S. Senate Challenge," by Kirk Siegler, 10/9/19
- Ballotpedia Candidate Connection 2020: Survey responses by Wilmot Collins, September 2019
- Helena Independent Record, "Young and old gather in Helena to call for climate change action," by Tyler Manning, 9/20/19
- Billings Gazette, "Background checks will keep Montana kids, families safe," by Wilmot Collins, Sep 13, 2019
- Religion News Service, "Montana lawmakers denounce plans for neo-Nazi rally," December 28, 2016
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Wilmot Collins: Go further than Overturning Citizens United decision.
Wilmot Collins: I'm an American; I served this country honorably.
Steve Daines: No safe haven for neo-Nazi white nationalists.
Energy & Oil|
Wilmot Collins: Believe in science; save planet from climate catastrophe.
Wilmot Collins: Take bold actions to reduce our carbon footprint.
Wilmot Collins: Supports background checks & red flag laws.
Wilmot Collins: Heathcare is a right for all, not a luxury for a few.
Wilmot Collins: Vets should never spend one second sleeping in the streets.
Wilmot Collins: End misclassifying employees as independent contractors.
Principles & Values|
Wilmot Collins: Immigrated from Liberia in 1994; served in US Navy.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Steve Daines Republican Senate challenger Montana
- Wilmot Collins Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Montana
The above quotations are from 2020 Montana Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)