Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Fox News Sunday interviews during 2019
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2019-2020 races)
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Fox News Sunday interviews during 2019 (number of quotes indicated):
- Adam Schiff (1) Democrat U.S. Rep California-28
- Andrew Yang (2) Democratic candidate for President; CEO
- Bernie Sanders (2) Democratic Presidential candidate
- Doug Collins (1) Republican challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Evan Bayh (1) Democrat
- Larry Kudlow (3) Connecticut Council of Economic Advisers
- Mark Kelly (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Arizona
- Pete Buttigieg (5) Indiana Democratic candidate for President; Mayor of South Bend, IN
- Richard Shelby (1) Republican Jr Senator Alabama
- Rudy Giuliani (1) New York Former Mayor of NYC
- Rush Limbaugh (2)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
A long-standing political tradition is the Sunday morning talk show,
beginning with "Meet the Press" in 1947.
Currently, five separate "talking head" programs appear on five different TV stations every Sunday morning.
OnTheIssues.org excerpts all five of the shows, listed below, with their respective interviewing pundits and each pundit's political affiliation:
- ABC This Week: (Martha Raddatz & George Stephanopoulos; liberal; from Bill Clinton's staff)
- CNN "State of the Union": (Jake Tapper and Dana Bash; moderate liberal)
- Fox News Sunday: (Chris Wallace and Bret Baier; conservative)
- Meet the Press: (Chuck Todd; moderate)
- CBS Face the Nation: (Margaret Brennan and John Dickerson; moderate)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Larry Kudlow: We're going to stay with Trump pro-growth program.
Andrew Yang: American Mall Act to transition closed malls to other uses.
Larry Kudlow: We believe in supply side Laffer Curve.
Bernie Sanders: Democratic socialism means working for everyone, not just 1%.
Bernie Sanders: Workers should have more say on what goes on in the economy.
Energy & Oil|
Pete Buttigieg: Timetable on climate set by reality, not by Congress.
Rush Limbaugh: Climate change is a hoax.
Larry Kudlow: Trump's strategy on China tariffs is working.
Pete Buttigieg: Need to depoliticize Supreme Court.
Mark Kelly: Gun control is a political issue and we need to have a vote.
Pete Buttigieg: Single payer option can lead to Medicare for all.
Rush Limbaugh: Illegal immigration is an invasion, breakdown of rule of law.
Richard Shelby: With Trump on securing border against drugs dealers & gangs.
Andrew Yang: We're terrible at retraining; give people resources directly.
Pete Buttigieg: Government must be pro-active with changing economy.
Principles & Values|
Evan Bayh: Compromise between Trump & Dems avoids political food fight.
Doug Collins: No collusion; no obstruction.
Adam Schiff: Investigation necessary to expose Russian interference.
Rudy Giuliani: No obstruction; Trump didn't testify to avoid perjury trap.
Pete Buttigieg: Progressive, but not concerned with labels.
The above quotations are from Fox News Sunday interviews during 2019
(Chris Wallace and Bret Baier interviewing candidates for 2019-2020 races).