Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Alaska Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 AK Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bill Walker (4) Alaska Independent Governor
- Charlie Huggins (4) Alaska Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
- Lisa Murkowski (1) Republican Sr Senator Alaska
- Sean Parnell (1) Alaska Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Alaska 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Hill, "Alaska governor signs order on climate change strategy," by Devin Henry, 10/31/17
- Daily News-Miner, "Walker among governors who back health plan," by Erin Granger, Oct 20, 2017
- FOX 6 Now, "Walker signs state budget in advance of re-election run," by Theo Keith and AP, Sept. 21, 2017
- Juneau Empire, "Serious concerns, but Gov. Walker stands behind legal marijuana," by James Brooks, Aug. 16, 2017
- Juneau Empire, "Senate reshapes Alaska's criminal landscape," by James Brooks, April 12, 2016
- Anchorage Daily News, "Alaska's oil tax cut is working, give it a chance," by Charlie Huggins, August 15, 2014
- NRA-ILA Institute for legislative action, "Alaska: Governor protects Second Amendment rights," June 24, 2013
- Huffington Post, "Permission Slips from Men for Abortion?", by Jeanne Devon May 21, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Lisa Murkowski: Joined Democrats to fund Planned Parenthood.
Charlie Huggins: Supports mandatory ultrasounds.
Charlie Huggins: Oppose leniency for criminals; support protection for victim.
Bill Walker: Let states continue to experiment with pot.
Bill Walker: Expand voucher eligibility.
Energy & Oil|
Charlie Huggins: Endorses oil tax reform to increase production.
Bill Walker: State should address climate change.
Charlie Huggins: Strong backer of Alaskan's Second Amendment rights.
Sean Parnell: Strong backer of Alaskan's Second Amendment rights.
Bill Walker: Bipartisan compromise on healthcare.
The above quotations are from 2018 Alaska Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2014-15 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)